Soft camphor, soapy-sweet and floral
AROMATIC STRENGTH: strong
USES: restores damaged or fragile skin; protects and cleanses; soothes sunburns, sunstroke, skin rashes, bug bites and itching; great for children and babes; soothes PMS, moodiness, road rage, stress and anxiety; edible, food grade
Botanical Name: Various
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Steam Distillation
Parts Used: Flowers
WHY IT WORKS
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Lavender. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of Lavender are concentrated in this pure undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
- Calming for the mind and body
- Soothes PMS, moodiness, road rage, stress and anxiety
- Restores damaged or fragile skin
- Protects and cleanses the skin
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Soothes sunburns, sunstroke, skin rashes, bug bites and itching
- Prevents ingrown hairs when used as an aftershave
- Great for travel; calming and cleansing
- Soothes sunburn and skin rashes, bug bites, and itching.
- Great for use with children for calming cranky moods, scratched knees and elbows and bedtime woes.
- Can be used for baby care; room and bedding spray; diluted for diaper rash and redness.
HOW TO USE
Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12 months of distillation date.
100% undiluted Lavender Hydrosol, less than 0.5% nano silver.
WHAT IS A HYDROSOL?
Hydrosols, also known as hydrolats, distillates, or floral waters, are aqueous products of steam or hydrodistillation. They are colloidal suspensions of essential oils, plant acids, and water-soluble compounds. Our hydrosols are produced using fresh plant materials, and contain water from the plant along with the elemental essence and awareness imprint of the plant distilled. Microparticles of essential oil and water-soluble compounds give the hydrosol its aroma and therapeutic effects.
These healing waters help to protect and repair the skin while providing nourishment and balance. Hydrosols are living herbal waters and have the ability to aid in protecting and nourishing the body.