Clary Sage Hydrosol
Soft and sweet sage with a distinct bergamot edge
NOTE: BERGAMOT SAGE
AROMATIC STRENGTH: Strong
- Gentle astringent properties, great for toning oil/combination skin
- Calming for the skin and mind
- Positively impacts several body systems including circulatory, endocrine, digestive, muscular and nervous
- Great for hormone-related symptoms - PMS, cramps, water retention, bloating and moodiness.
- Provides deep emotional support, great for working with addiction
- Profoundly energetic hydrosol for metaphysical and spiritual use particularly with heartache and emotional trauma
- Great for menopausal symptoms, hormone-related imbalance
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Method: Hydro Distillation
Parts Used: Flowers
WHY IT WORKS
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in the plant distilled. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of the Clary Sage are concentrated in this pure undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
HOW TO USE
Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 16-18 months of distillation date.
100% undiluted Clary Sage Hydrosol, less than 0.5% nano silver.
WHAT IS A HYDROSOL?
Hydrosols, also known as hydrolats, distillates, or floral waters, are aqueous products of steam or hydrodistillation. They are colloidal suspensions of essential oils, plant acids, and water-soluble compounds. Our hydrosols are produced using fresh plant materials, and contain water from the plant along with the elemental essence and awareness imprint of the plant distilled. Microparticles of essential oil and water-soluble compounds give the hydrosol its aroma and therapeutic effects.
These healing waters help to protect and repair the skin while providing nourishment and balance. Hydrosols are living herbal waters and have the ability to aid in protecting and nourishing the body.